Look familiar, yes, it's our club picture around 1900-1910.
The "Home Farm" as it was known was about 102 1/2 acres. At this period of time, the area was known as Jacksonville up until around 1873.
As the club will be celebrating it's 75th anniversary this year, we are looking for any information on the club throughout the years.
Thanks to Kathy Klaus, she was able to provide this photo and more which we will be sharing on the web site.